After two years of absence, the TCT Group is pleased to announce the TCT price are back for 2022, ready to celebrate innovators, technologies and collaborations in the 3D printing and additive manufacturing industry.
Submissions are now open in 11 categories, including project-based applications, hardware innovations, new materials and software. If you or your company have been integral to a groundbreaking AM success story or have an inspiring engineering project to share over the past two years, apply today to have the opportunity to be recognized by esteemed judges, industry professionals and peers.
This year’s categories are:
- TCT Aerospace Application Award
- TCT Consumer Product Applications Award
- TCT Creative App Award
- TCT Hardware Award – Non-Polymeric Systems
- TCT Hardware Award – Polymer Systems
- TCT Healthcare App Award
- TCT industrial product application price
- Price of TCT materials
- TCT post-processing price
- TCT software price
- TCT transport application price
Previous winners include AM industry heavyweights such as Ultimaker, Carbon and Renishaw, which have been recognized alongside major end users including BMW, Historic Royal Palaces and Ford Motor Company.
The finalists will be selected by a jury of experts and awarded at the TCT Awards ceremony on June 8 in Birmingham. The ceremony will coincide with TCT 3 Sixty, one of the most important events in the world in the field of 3D printing and additive manufacturing.
- Identify the category you wish to enter.
- Identify yourself or create an account. You will need to activate your account before you can submit your application.
- Complete the registration form giving a description of your project, information on what sets it apart from the competition, details on cost, time, business or environmental benefits, and any supporting information.
The registration deadline is March 2, 2022. Good luck!
Want to discuss ? Join the conversation on the Global Additive Manufacturing Community Discord.
Get your FREE print subscription to TCT Magazine.