NEW YORK, March 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Global Dental 3D printing Marlet is expected to reach approximately US$35.27 billion by 2031 due to rising incidence of dental disorders, growing demand for cosmetic dentistry, and technological advancements.
Get a sample PDF brochure: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/dental-3d-printing-market/7635
The dental industry has evolved over the years with the introduction of state-of-the-art dental equipment and materials that deliver quality results.
The major players are continuously striving to release several new or complementary dental impression technologies and materials that can provide more benefits.
For example, in October 2020Formlabs announced the launch of two new proprietary materials, Rigid 10K Resin and a reformulation of Draft Resin, to expand design capabilities for users.
The global dental 3D printing market has been analyzed from four different angles: type, technology, application, end user and region.
Excerpts from ‘By technological segmentation’
The global dental 3D printing market has been majorly segmented into five distinct categories on the basis of types
- VAT light curing
- modeling of molten deposits
- selective laser sintering
- polyjet technology
- others (binder spraying, electron beam melting, etc.).
The TVA light curing segment held the largest share of the dental 3D printing market. The growth of the segment can be mainly attributed to its high precision and accuracy. Additionally, the low cost and high resolution of the technology have increased its demand.
Excerpts from ‘Segmentation by region’
The global dental 3D printing market has been segmented into
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world (right-of-way).
North America at held the largest share of the global dental 3D printing market in 2020, followed by Asia Pacific, Europeand the rest of the world (RoW).
Factors such as growing awareness of the importance of oral hygiene, favorable demographic trends, and presence of prominent players are attributed to the region’s large share in the global market. Additionally, the rising prevalence of oral health issues such as dental caries and tooth loss is also expected to drive the market growth.
Make a request to purchase this report at: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/before-buying/dental-3d-printing-market/7635
Excerpts from “Competitive Landscape”
Some of the major players operating in the dental 3D printing market are
- 3D Systems, Inc.
- Renishaw Plc
- Stratasys SA
- Prodways Technologies
- TDM solutions
- Carbon, Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- among others
- Market ecosystem
- Geographic scope
- Schedule under study
- Historical years – 2018 and 2019
- Base year – 2020
- Planned years – 2021 to 2031
- Currency used in the report
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research approach
- Data collection methodology
- Data sources
- Secondary sources
- Primary sources
- Market estimation approach
- From bottom to top
- From top to bottom
- Market Forecast Model
- Limits and assumptions
- PREMIUM OVERVIEW
- Current market trend (COVID-19 outlook)
- Technological advances
- The key players and their competitive positioning (2020)
- MARKET DYNAMICS
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Fueled by free analyst hours and expert interviews with every report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative information at segment and sub-segment level
- covid-19 impact trends and perspectives
- Granular information at global/regional/country level
- In-depth insights into market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Global coverage of the competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Comprehensive coverage of “strategic developments” recorded by major market players
- Distributor Landscape Assessment
- Pricing information
- Customer evaluation
- Analysis of investments and initiatives
- ‘Company Profile’ of key players
Speak to an analyst to learn about the impact of Covid-19 on this industry: https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/speak-analyst/dental-3d-printing-market/7635
Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge services company. We are proud members of the EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
The Growth+ portfolio of services leverages our core capabilities in secondary and primary research, market modeling and forecasting, benchmarking, analysis and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable and game-changing solutions. that prepare them for future growth and success.
We have been recognized by the prestigious CEO Magazine as “The Most Innovative Market Research Company in the Healthcare Market of 2020.
Director, Market Insight
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +91 96545 76783
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Growth Plus Reports