HOLBROOK, NY, October 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Screen printing and embroidery companies can now purchase the remaining equipment from NY gate—Formerly a major drop-ship site for clothing distributors in the Northeast — in a immediate sale through Tiger Group.
“The supply chain crisis means that companies in the garment printing and embroidery industry are often forced to wait months for newly purchased equipment to arrive, potentially complicating their growth plans and expansion ”, noted John coelho, a senior director with Commercial & Industrial Tiger. “This sale by Tiger Group is an incredible opportunity for these companies to immediately acquire selective pools of high quality assets at competitive value.”
A wide range of :
- Screen printing machines, flash dryers, dryers, folders and accessories such as MHM, Dane, M&R, Hix Interchange, NEDCO and OYO
- Embroidery machines and accessories from Barudan and Hashima
- Direct printing and preprocessing equipment from Brother and Schulze
- Thermal transfer presses from Stahls and Brother
- A Roland printer / cutter; and
- Various plant handling and support equipment including a Linde forklift; battery-powered order picker with battery and charger; pallet racks; multiple compressors, as well as pallet trucks, carts, carts, heat sealers, conveyors and more.
“It’s important to note that this is not an auction,” Coelho noted. “The assets offered here are available through a negotiated sale. They may well go to a single, motivated buyer, but Tiger Group will also accept offers to buy from large groups of important assets. “
Founded in 1996, full-service contract decorating company Gate NY ceased operations following the death of its founder. Gate NY has decorated more than 1.5 million garments per year for major distributors like S&S Activewear, SanMar and Alpha embroider. He was a licensed decorator for North Face, Under Armor and Puma, and had worked on projects involving brands such as Ferrari, Ford, Pepsi, Red bull, BBC America, Energizer, Benjamin Moore Paints and CAT, to name a few.
Property inspection is available by appointment only. To arrange an inspection, contact Tiger Group at (800) 758-8443 or [email protected]
For photographs and other details on the auction and assets, visit https://soldtiger.com/sales/entire-textile-embellishment-facility/
Media contacts: At Tiger Commercial & Industrial: Maria hoang, [email protected] or (805) 497-4999. At Jaffe Communications: Bill parness, [email protected] (732) 673-6852, or Elisa krantz, [email protected], (908) 789-0700.
Tiger Group SOURCE